Thursday, November 12, 2009

I won a website

Back in the summer, I registered for a competition to win a website. Was absolutely amazed when I won. (Thank you to everyone at Tiger Commerce)

Originally I had intended it to be for Celebration Print, but the package I won didn't handle personalisation. Apart from that it's a great ecommerce package and really easy to use. I'd certainly recommend it to anyone starting out with on-line selling.

So Cool 'n' Crafty was born!

It's a shop selling crafty gifts. We have aimed it at the "other halves" of keen crafters who wouldn't know their peel-offs from their punches but want to purchase something that their crafty loved ones will appreciate.

We are mostly using existing Wedding Crafter suppliers and we have all been falling in love with the gorgeous papers and ribbons.

With 3 brands to run I have been sadly neglecting Wedding Business Success but hope to put that right shortly. But not before I have 2 days off next week - can't wait!

No comments: